Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Cigna Dental
- Delta Dental
- Florida Combined Life
- Principal (through the Ameritas network)
- Reliance Standard (through Ameritas network)
- SunLife Financial (through DHA network)
- The Standard (through Ameritas network)
- United Concordia (NOT Tricare)
- CHP for Biopsy and TMJ Nightguard
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MEDICARE OR UNITED HEALTHCARE PLANS
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- Prepay flex plan: Pay in a short time frame prior to treatment. Treatment is scheduled once payment is completed.
- Credit/Debit: Always accepted
- CareCredit: Apply online- Click here to apply Or by visiting www.CareCredit.com
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your primary insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!